Quality Brake Repair in Garner and Raleigh
Quality brake repair in Garner, NC shouldn’t be a mystery, and neither should what you expect to pay for your service. Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care in Garner takes the guesswork out of keeping your car in shape, so you feel more protected on the road. For over 13 years, we’ve been bringing straightforward, hassle-free service to North Carolina, and are committed to doing our part to keep caring for your car a simple and affordable task.
Our community has a long and illustrious history, dating back to 1878, and many of our residents can trace their family trees back nearly that far, Although we’ve had to grow and change with the times throughout the years, residents of Garner hold fast to the ideals and traditions that matter. Family, honesty, integrity, and an hard day’s work are things we don’t take lightly.
That’s why our Garner, NC brake repair services won’t ever cost you more than they need to or leave you stranded on the side of the road, not when you trust your car to Cottman of Garner. Each of our technicians has been with the company for over 5 years, and our location is bi-lingual for your comfort and convenience. Visit us today at our convenient location off of Vandora Springs Road and Highway 70. Your car deserves it!
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Garner, please call 919-779-4266 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.