515 Village Court
Garner, NC 27529
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Hours:
- Mon-Fri: 8AM-5:30PM
- Sat: 8AM-1PM
- Sun: Closed
Affordable Transmission Repair in Garner and Raleigh
Discover the highly skilled technicians available at Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care in Garner, NC. We provide quality transmission repairs at affordable prices. With our reliable, accurate pricing and honest estimates, we’ll keep your vehicle in top shape.
We’ll diagnose and repair your transmission problems using state-of-art-technology and procedures. These help to ensure accurate repairs from the beginning. With our free, exclusive TransCheck 21 Plus® Service, you’ll know exactly what your transmission needs to function correctly. Whatever services we provide, all of our customers will receive:
- Fair, dependable pricing
- Road tests
- Free towing services
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care opened its first shop in 1962. Today, we continue providing quality customer care, whether you’re replacing your transmission or rebuilding it. Contact us in Garner to discuss your transmission repair services. We'll be up-front with all the information you need. We're available Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, and Saturday, 8am - 12pm.
Additional Transmission Repair Services Include:
- All-Wheel Drive Transmission Repair
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Axle Repair and Service
- Clutch Repair and Service
- CV-Joint and CV Boot Replacement
- CVT Transmissions
- Diesel Transmission Repair
- Differential Repair and Rebuild
- Driveline Repair and Service
- Heavy Duty Transmissions
- Manual Transmission Repair
- Rebuilt Transmissions
- Transfer Case Repair
- Transmission Coolers
- Transmission Flush
- 4x4 Transmission Repair
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Garner, please call 919-779-4266 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to its original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.